Relocating to a new city can be stressful. Whether you’re relocating for work or simply in-between homes, NEST Furnished Living will provide a relaxing and convenient place to call home. We’ll take care of all the details so that you can focus on the many other aspects of your move.
Your temporary apartment is a great way to transition to a new city. NEST can help you find accommodations in a variety of locations, whether you want to be close to the office, in just the right neighborhood, or near your child’s school.
Why stay with NEST?
- A Home, Not a Hotel – You’ll have all the comforts of a full-size apartment offering twice the space of a hotel room or extended stay suite. You’ll feel at home as you unwind in the living room, whip up a meal in the fully stocked kitchen, or enjoy TV from your bedroom.
- Choose One, Two, or Three Bedrooms – NEST offers a variety of apartment sizes to accommodate your relocation needs. Especially if relocating with your family, you’ll appreciate all the space and privacy that a NEST furnished apartment can provide.
- Residential Neighborhoods, Not Commercial – Our properties are located in true residential neighborhoods, not in commercial areas with most hotels. You’ll begin to feel at home in your new city from the moment you arrive!
- Flexible Lease Terms – With our minimum stay of 30 days in most locations, our flexible leases allow you to extend if needed.
- Best Overall Value – A NEST apartment is considerably less expensive than most hotels. And with the convenience of a full kitchen and washer / dryer, you’ll save on meals and laundry costs as well.
- We’re Local! – NEST is the only corporate housing provider that is physically located in this area. We know the communities and neighborhoods and can help you find the perfect location for your short term furnished housing need.