When disaster strikes, we know that time is critical and housing needs can be immediate. NEST provides furnished apartments that are move-in ready for a variety of insurance-related needs.
For policyholders, the NEST team will work quickly to arrange housing for those displaced due to storm damage, flood, fire or other disasters. In addition to apartments ranging from one to three bedrooms, we can also assist with single family rental homes when available.
For adjusters, we can arrange for apartments near the site of disasters. Due to the many unknowns in these circumstances, NEST provides flexible lease terms that allow for extension.
Why stay with NEST?
- A Home, Not a Hotel – You’ll have all the comforts of a full-size apartment offering twice the space of a hotel room or extended stay suite. Feel at home as you unwind in the living room, whip up a meal in the fully stocked kitchen, or enjoy TV from your bedroom.
- Choose One, Two, or Three Bedrooms – NEST offers a variety of apartment sizes, and can furnish single-family homes when available.
- Residential Neighborhoods, Not Commercial – Our properties are located in true residential neighborhoods, not in commercial areas with most hotels. You’ll appreciate the quiet, restful environment while remaining close to offices, shopping, restaurants, and activities.
- Flexible Lease Terms – With our minimum stay of 30 days in most locations, NEST can accommodate short stays while allowing you to extend if needed.
- Best Overall Value – A NEST apartment is considerably less expensive than most hotels. And with the convenience of a full kitchen and washer / dryer, you’ll save on meals and laundry costs as well.
- We’re Local! – NEST is the only corporate housing provider that is physically located in this area. We know the communities and neighborhoods and can help meet specific location requests such as school districts or proximity to offices.