Due to COVID-19, we would like to ensure our current and future guests and clients that our primary concern is the health and well-being of our customers and employees. We are committed to providing clean, comfortable and safe temporary living solutions. Here are some ways that we can help you.
Switch from a hotel to a NEST furnished apartment where you can isolate in a comfortable space and work, cook and even do laundry without worrying about social distancing and common areas.
Protect yourself and your family with a safe living space where you can self-quarantine or distance yourself from family members that may be infected.
Isolate elderly loved ones who are vulnerable to COVID-19 and need a comfortable and safe living alternative to their current residence.
Discounts and flexible terms for health care professionals who want to protect their families by living in a furnished apartment while they are working on the frontlines of the COVID-19 crisis.
The advantages of private furnished apartments during the COVID-19 crisis:
- Fully equipped kitchen: Our apartments have full kitchens with all the standard appliances, cookware, utensils, dishes, and glasses you will need you to need. Everything down to the corkscrew and pizza cutter.
- Laundry: All NEST apartments are equipped with a full-size washer and dryer so you can stay home and do your own laundry instead of hanging out in laundry centers and inserting quarters.
- Private Entrance: The vast majority of our apartments can be accessed without entering any public spaces, common areas or elevators. Social distancing made easy.
- Private Highspeed WiFi: Whether you are now working remotely, face-timing with family and friends, or streaming your favorite shows, having fast private WiFi is essential.
- Contact-free check-in: No need to see anyone when you arrive. All documents and payments are done online and upon arrival, you simply retrieve your keys from the lockbox on the door.
NEST has implemented the following precautions due to COVID-19:
- Any persons showing signs of illness will not be granted access to occupied accommodations.
- We have contacted our partner communities, asking for their support as well. To avoid contact with onsite staff, we have requested a Cease to Enter all NEST apartments until further notice, except for serious and emergent situations.
- 24-hour notice will be required prior to any staff members entering an occupied apartment.
- We sanitize all apartments before check-in following the World Health Organization, CDC, and EPA guidelines. This includes all hard surfaces and is not limited to, remote controls, door handles, light switches, etc.––any surface that can be easily accessed.